|Favourites and pieces inspired by my photos.|
I very rarely add something to my favourites, so if you're in it I think your piece is superb!
|I quite enjoy critiquing other peoples work. If you have something you think i'd be interested in, please message me with a thumb or link!|
ID taken by Vincent Song www.facebook.com/pages/Vincent…|
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK! - www.facebook.com/lbraileyphoto…
I'm a Marine Biologist who loves wildlife and nature photography. Not much else to it!
- Nikon D3000 body
- Nikon D70 body in a Sea and Sea DX-D70 Housing + 2x YS-90 Strobes
- Nikon D90 body with MB-D80 grip
- Nikon D7100 body
- Nikon D3 body
- AF Fisheye Nikkor 16mm F2.8D
- AF Nikkor 50mm F1.8D
- AF-S Micro Nikkor 105mm F2.8 VR lens
- AF-S Nikkor 300mm F4.0 lens
- AF-S Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter
- Nikon SB700 Flash Gun
- Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote
- Nikon MC-30 Wired Remote
- Lowepro Micro Trekker 100
- Lowepro Vertex 200 AW
- Manfrotto 679b Monopod and 234 RC quick-release head
- Various Sandisk Ultra SD and Extreme CF memory cards ranging from 4-16GB
- BlackRAPID Yeti Strap
- Visual Echos FX-4 Better Beamer
- Abobe Lightroom 4.something
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Nik Software Silver Efex Pro II
- Nik Software Viveza II
- Nik Software Colour Efex Pro IV
CURRENTLY PARTNERED WITH MARWELL WILDLIFE, ALTA AND THE SNOW LEOPARD TRUST
Q. Can I use one of your photos as inspiration/reference?
A. Of course! I always love seeing my work used by other people, BUT please let me know, credit me and, of course, link me to it though!
If you want to sell this work afterwards however, I may charge a small usage fee, typically about 10%
Q. Can I use your photos as stock/for manipulations?
A. No, sorry. These are my images and not for free use. If you want to discuss this please note me.
Q. Can you critique my work?
A. I really enjoy critiquing other peoples work, so if you want one i'll be more than happy to oblige. Just drop me a note or a comment with the link and i'll get back to you!